withdraw funds from my PayPal account to my UAE visa card in USD Instead of AED

Amany
Contributor
Contributor

hello dear

I have business Paypal account
registered country is united arab emirates
and it has been linked with UAE Visa card issued by the United Arab Emirates in USD currency
When I withdraw my money to my Visa card Paypal converts the amount to be withdrawn from the dollar to the dirham
I do not want Paypal to exchange currency from USD to AED
I want to withdraw money to my Visa in USD
Knowing that my PayPal balance in USD and my Visa card in USD currency also

how can i do this ?

best regards

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As this is the U.K board doubt we can answer that question as different countries have different banking and paypal rules etc.

Your best bet is your own country board or try the .com U.s board.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

Hi i am from Dubai, also use paypal, paypal have options to change that, and send directly in USD currency. And which Bank give Visa in USD currency in UAE ?

Login to Me Too

inzi
Contributor
Contributor

I have paypal in UAE and I have an american express bank card also but I can't withdraw my funds on it.. Kindly help me how can i do it.

Login to Me Too

Yousif_bukisha
New Community Member
In uae. If i have individual accounts can I revived payments or I should have business account.?? And can I use my balance to buy anythig online like Amazon or eBay???
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Yousif_bukisha,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Yes you can receive payments through a personal PayPal account, these funds can then be withdrawn to a confirmed Visa card.  If you wish to make a payment through PayPal the funds will be taken from your confirmed card. Please be aware that Amazon do not accept PayPal payments.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.