unable to receive payments

mj34
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, please help me

I am unable to recive payments, and I have been using Paypal for years now. My account is activated, email confirmed, VISA credit card verified-

My account type is: premier, status: verified bu  I cant receive money from my regular customers , friend and sites!

Please help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi mj34,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

If your account is verified but you are unable to receive payments, you could check your Resolution Centre and see if there is any pending issue waiting for your action. If there is no open case and your customers cannot pay you, it might mean that the issue concerns their side and not yours. In that case, you could ask them to provide you with the error message that they face and the contact our Customer Service. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of the http://PayPal.com homepage and then clicking Call customer support. After you logged in, the system will give you a one-time passcode which is unique number identifies you when you call so we can provide you with better service

Hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.