standing order

jess49
Contributor
Contributor

is it possible to set up a standing order to a family member in the uk with paypal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Anna

Hi jess49,

Thank you for posting!

Did you mean your family member would like to set up a Direct Debit on their PayPal account? Or did you mean that your family member with to create a reoccurring payment/a billing agreement with a merchant?

Both options are available, however the best solution would be if your family member would create their own PayPal account which will enable them to create either a Direct Debit with their bank account or a reoccurring payment with a merchant.

If you have any additional questions we may be able to assist you via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

jess49
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i want to set up a standing order from my pay pal account to a friends bank account

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi jess49,

I am afraid this is not possible. 

You would need to send your payments manually to your friends PayPal account & they would then initiate the withdrawal to their bank account.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.