sending money

SlowMeerkat1964
New Community Member

I don't know if it's possible to send money from my paypal account straight to my friend's bank account, if so why do they need an email? Any thoughts, suggestions and tips would be very useful. And how do you gift money?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You would need to ask your card issuer that as some cards differ on what they perceive as goods or personal transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Paulo747
New Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to sendo money to another paypal account using my bank account and it wont let me select the bank account, only credit cards, which has a higher rate that I refuse to pay. Why cant I select my bank account. My paypal account is Portuguese and I am trying to send money to a paypal account created in Canada.

Pleas Help???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi Paulo747,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue.

Regrettably we can’t see your account details here. If the system doesn’t let you make the personal payment (I’m guessing this is what you are trying to do) I would recommend you adding funds to your PayPal balance and once you have the required amount in you will be able to make a payment on the lower rate.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.