sending money over gmail

Sinwah
Contributor
Contributor

Hello today i have send  money to an gmail over to a friend but they said thay have not recieved my payment even though it is the  right gmail they gave me i would like to know as to why they didn't get it as on my paypal it says i have alredy sent the payment and it is no matter what i said keeps saying that nothing has show up on their gmail from my payment?

Completed

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Sinwah,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the late reply. If the payment shows as Completed on your side, it means that the recipient should have received it. 

It is possible that they provided the incorrect email address. If they are unable to locate the payment, the best option may be that they reach out to us from the Contact link at the bottom of the PayPal page.

Jessica

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Sinwah,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the late reply. If the payment shows as Completed on your side, it means that the recipient should have received it. 

It is possible that they provided the incorrect email address. If they are unable to locate the payment, the best option may be that they reach out to us from the Contact link at the bottom of the PayPal page.

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.