sending money friends and family

steve86
New Community Member

hi all ,

i'm not a massive user of paypay ,but it does save time when required , i looked around on the site first to find sending limits and because my linked card is a credit card it said i had no set limits , however i now find that is incorrect , and have been asked for extra info .

which i have provided , there is nothing showing in my activity or summary .

so has the transaction just been cancelled or is it held somewhere  ,where i can cancel it myself as i can pay my friend in person on the weekend ,was just saving time , that was a mistake on my part , so how can i now make sure that payment wont go through at all , and also keep my limits now i know them as they are

cheers steve

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Steve86.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear what has happened here. 

If you have reached your limits on PayPal, you will be required to complete the steps to get your limits lifted. I realise that this can be an inconvenience to you, but these are requirements that need to be completed by every user on PayPal.

If there is a warning or a limitation on your PayPal account, you will be able to complete the required steps through the Resolution Centre on your account. When you can see the steps, you can click the 'Resolve' option beside each step in order to provide the information to get this resolved.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.