sending e mail attachments

belcam
Contributor
Contributor

I need to send scanned identification to Paypal and have those ready to send but on going to the contact section, I find that there is no way to send attachments...any ideas?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Ring them and they can give you a fax number or email addy to send them. >>

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Belcam, 

Thank you for posting here :). 

There are several ways to upload document to us. But it depends on the reason why you need to upload the documents what options are available. 

If you have a limitation you can upload documents in your resolution centre.

When you want to remove the receiving limit you can upload documents by clicking 'Lift limits' in your account home. 

If you want to change your name and need to upload documents for that you can select that you are requesting a legal name change. This will provide an upload function.

When you have  a claim and need to upload documents you can use  the resolution centre.

And if we request you to upload documents for any other reason our customer service team can provide you with a link or you can use the name change option to upload documents. 

You can always reach out to us by phone email, Facebook and Twitter and we would be happy to help you further if needed.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.