receiving my money

seana16
New Community Member
I have recently sold items on Facebook and received the payments which are available in my paypal account but I want to know how do I get my money back into my bank account instead of keeping it in my paypal account
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Click on "withdraw funds" just below your paypal balance and you can send it to any bank account linked and verified to your paypal account.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Click on "withdraw funds" just below your paypal balance and you can send it to any bank account linked and verified to your paypal account.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hey seana16!

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community! If you would like to transfer the funds to your bank account, this is as easier as mentioned by @kernowlass. Once you have initiated the withdrawal option from your PayPal account, this normally takes from 2 to 72 hours to be completed.

Hope this helps,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.