(reason code: 3148)

kenu
Contributor
Contributor

hello there

i requested a cash out from my neobux account 

but paypal won't accept it

giving me (reason code: 3148)

what is this ? and how can i send money to paypal ?

noting that it won't also accept my debit card to be linked to it

i don't know how but i want my paypal account to be active and fully operetional 

in sending and recieving payments

thanks 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

denxz128
New Community Member

i have the same issue now. Any resolution?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Kenu, Denxz128,

Thanks for your posts and sorry to hear you are both having trouble with this.

Have you checked with neobux to ensure they are enabled to make transfers to PayPal. I would also check to ensure both your accounts have confirmed email address as without a confirmed email address you cannot receive payments.

Please let us know how you get on as it may help other members with the same issue.

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

zirkku
New Community Member

Is this a scam? 

I would have to post a iPhone but I can´t see nothing in my Paypal profile. The phone should be posted to Nigeria.... 

https://www.paypal.com/us

Dear My Name,

We are still expecting you to email us the shipping information for the iPhone which was paid for by our customer (BUYERS name) so we can verify and deposit the total funds of €480.00 EUR into your account which shall also include the shipping charges. We are using this medium to explain to you once again that the total funds has already been deducted from the buyer's account which is not reversible back into his account and is ready to be deposited into your account upon receiving the shipment details of the purchased iPhone to the approved address provided by the buyer. You can inform us and the buyer as soon as you have shipped the item, as we need to set confidence in our users.

We want you to know that the address provided by your buyer is a verified address and you are safe to go ahead with the shipment and get back to us with the shipping details, once we get the shipping details we will credit your total money into your PayPal account with no further delay. Your buyer has provided enough shipping fee with the money she sent you for the item. So therefore you have %100 assurance to go ahead with the shipment.

The payment can not be reversed so go ahead and get the item shipped as soon as possible and get back to us with the shipment information.

We are sorry for the inconveniences this might have caused you.

Thank you for using PayPal for online transaction,

PayPal Team.
Login to Me Too

JefLopez
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent $80 dollars or 4k php to my other bank, but I have entered the atm card number on the account number's place. I would like to refund it but there is no refund link or button, I have searched it for hours.. and the email is old and not active anymore, paypal wont allow me to change email too.. 

my active email is: jeflopez18 (at) gmail.com

my current inactive email in paypal is: lopez_jeffrey_e (at) yahoo.com

the transaction details I would like to refund is:

Withdraw Funds to Bank Account (Unique Transaction ID # 9U9816485C548982A)

Total amount: -P4,050.00 PHP

Fee amount:   -P50.00 PHP

Net amount:   -P4,000.00 PHP

Date:   Mar 27, 2017

Time:   18:46:25 GMT+08:00

Subject:   Bank Account

Transfer to:  BPI (Philippines) x-7487

please help me refund it.. this money is my bus fare and food allowance for this month..

hoping to hear from you soon regarding this matter..

Jeffrey Lopez

jeflopez18 (at) gmail.com

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JefLopez

Edit your personal information and remove it from this PUBLIC BOARD.

Then contact CUSTOMER SERVICES.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.