pending money problem

AkeriJo

Payments you've received are placed in your PayPal account's pending balance for up to 21 days before they're available.

Your payments can be instantly available in your PayPal account, once you're an established seller with us. To qualify, you'll need to meet 3 basic requirements

come on, what problem again is this, i just want to send the money to my friend's account and i didnt sell anything, omg why paypal is so complicated like this? i really need the money and i should wait 21 days? that is crazy.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AkeriJo

If you didn't sell anything then why was the payment sent as goods / services and NOT family / friends.???

With the former you have the new seller hold, with the latter you get it instantly.

So your choice really.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AkeriJo

how can you see if the payment is sent as goods/services or to family/friends?

to speak clearly, i'm sending the payment to my other account, i address 'to my friend's account" to make people easier to understand.

anyway, i'm having a problem connecting the paypal to bank account since i was by mistake using a different name, so paypal said i should send them id of clear information about myself, which can take 3-5 days OR make a new account, and yes make a new account is my choice. Now, i'm trying to send the money from my old account to my new account. and from my old account.

Ah i think i get it, does sending a request payment to my old account and clicking the request and sent it directly would make it sent as good/services? Cuz it is what i did figuring out, why it says 'we cannot send your payments right now'.

If that's the case, well then it was an accidental mistake that i've made.

and is it accurate that  it  would really arrive on my paypal account in 21 days?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AkeriJo

does sending a request payment to my old account and clicking the request and sent it directly would make it sent as good/services?

Yes as you are requesting a PAYMENT and not a personal gift.

If its pending in your paypal account and states its the 21 day hold then yes but you also said it ''could not send the payment right now'', it can't be both so which is it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AkeriJo

no, u misunderstood, that ''could not send the payment right now'' is another problem, cuz yesterday i tried to send it, but i think paypal prevented it to happen, which followed my action to request it to my old account, cuz i thought there might be a chance i could send it yesterday. thanks for the help.

and i would like to ask a question about the blocked bank account. since this is a south korean account, which customer service number i can call?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.