payments received but do not show in wallet?

wbe886
New Community Member
Hey there. Recently I have received two payments from somebody. One of $57.00 and the other of $40.00. Useually this would be fine as in the past this has worked without any issues. But with the recent payments. They money is registered as going in and can clearly see +$40.00 from the money sent. But my wallet doesn't show the money at all. Any ideas would be great! Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go and click on manage currencies in your paypal account balance and add dollars as an accepting currencies.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go and click on manage currencies in your paypal account balance and add dollars as an accepting currencies.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

James9714
New Community Member

Thank you so much! This worked. 

Login to Me Too

WoollyW
New Community Member

I had the same problem as the OP, and did this fix, but prior to all this I had my account set that major currencies would automatically be converted and added to my Sterling balance without the need to individually convert each balance.

Did PayPal change this, and how I do get back to having the currencies autmatically convert to my Sterling balance? Can't for the life of me find how. 

Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too

CapsRoo
Contributor
Contributor

Its not working for me???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.