payments not showing up

shortlet
Contributor
Contributor

I have a new account for donations for a not for profit organisation. I made a payment to check if it worked, and several others have already donated, but no money shows up in my account. Why is that and when will it be available?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Marcel

Hi shortlet,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy .

When you are receiving the payments, do you receive an actual payment notification from PayPal? If so, make sure that the payments have been send to your PayPal account by logging in. Could it be possible that the payments are being held?
http://ow.ly/PljN5

- Marcel

Login to Me Too

shortlet
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, again,

I do indeed get notification via PayPal to my email account that donations have been made. Absolutely nothing shows up on the account. Everything says "0". I see a lot of money has been donated, and people have also told me they've done it. But I see absolutely nothing in the account.

Login to Me Too

shortlet
Contributor
Contributor

I just re-read what you wrote. Yes, they are being held, but shouldn't some record be visible that the money is there?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi shortlet,

You're right!

If those payments are pending, you should see both an available balance and a pending balance within the desktop version of your PayPal account.

However, if you're viewing your account activity on the PayPal app, you're pending balance may not be visible.

Donation payments shouldn't really be held though so why don't you consider contacting us through Twitter or Facebook so we can research this further for you? That way we can pull up your account details on our side, you see.

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (http://goo.gl/4BO8de) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

We look forward to hearing from you shortlet,

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.