payment issue

sb4100
New Community Member

hi

sold item on ebay, ebay says £ paid, when click on ebay web site,  view paypal details which then forwards me to paypals web site and shows as paid

however does not show in my account on my payment lists and does not show in my payment on activity nor did i get any email that he paid, whats up with that never had this issue before

thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sb4100

If its showing in your paypal balance then its a recent ''glitch'' and the rest should play catch up later.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sb4100
New Community Member

hi yes was thinking that aswell, he paid on the 10th at 12pm, just i have had other payments come through just not his, and was thinking will it come through.

as if i click on ebay which sends me to payal details shows completed, just cant find it in paypals web site anywhere on activity.

thanks

Login to Me Too

LeeKaye
New Community Member

Hi. I am having EXACTLY the same problem. Marked in ebay as paid, the 'amount' is added to my Paypal total, but no email and no invidual item in my Paypal summary. So I think and hope it is a glitch that will be sorted soon.

Login to Me Too

LeeKaye
New Community Member

...and I've been selling for 10+ years and never seen this, so it's a bit worrying.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.