not receiving my money and message center not working

williamsilk1
Contributor
Contributor

hello....

This is tricky to explain i have two acounts...

1= account with  bank card

2 = account so i can recieve money from my "1" acount and spend it...

On april the 21st i sent acount 1 £30.25, i recieved the email telling my ive recieved the cash but its still not been added to my paypal... 

I have been on the Paypal message center and sent numerous messages but ive not had one response... i need this money for a new computer... If anyone here can help me in anyway it will be highly appreciated.

thank you 🙂

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Bit confused.

Firstly you are only allowed x2 paypal accounts IF x1 is personal and the other x1 is business so which is which?

Secondly you sent funds to account 1 from where? Or do you mean that you received a payment into 1 account?

Thirdly have you bought anything using account 1 around the time you were credited the funds?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

williamsilk1
Contributor
Contributor

i only have 2 accounts so thats fine..  i sent funds from acount 1 to acount 2 and no i did not at the time

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

i only have 2 accounts so thats fine

Its only fine if one is personal and the other business and that is why i asked which was which.

If you have sent funds to account 2 x1 month ago then have you bought anything and paid for it using that account since you sent the funds? If you did then it would have been used as they always use your balance as the default funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

williamsilk1
Contributor
Contributor

no. In my activity i havent been sent the 30£ 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi williamsilk1,

Welcome to our community page. Hope you don’t mind me jumping in here. 🙂

This sounds a bit strange to me. If the email address on the recipient PayPal account is not confirmed then you can’t receive funds to that account. You should see the transaction as unclaimed on sender account’s end. I hope this info helps.
Or else I can find out what happened if you can contact me through our Twitter handle @AskPayPal or from our UK Facebook page.

Have a great weekend.
Arda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.