my business account is verified and i can not accept money through it

kimo_magdy
Contributor
Contributor

iam recieving a message in my paypal account as follows ( 

Your Account May Only Be Used to Send Money

As a PayPal Send Only account holder, you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders.

Your account cannot receive payments. To receive payments )
iam from egypt and i wanna know if if i can recieve money in my country because its very necessary for me to start accepting money by paypal because iam starting a business that depends on that 😞

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Sophie

Hi kimo_magdy,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this.

I have looked into this for you, and I'm glad to confirm that it is possible to receive money to accounts registered in Egypt, however you would need to make sure that you add and confirm a Visa card in order to do this. Here's some more information about this:

https://www.paypal.com/eg/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full

Hope this helps!

Sophie

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_Sophie

Hi kimo_magdy,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this.

I have looked into this for you, and I'm glad to confirm that it is possible to receive money to accounts registered in Egypt, however you would need to make sure that you add and confirm a Visa card in order to do this. Here's some more information about this:

https://www.paypal.com/eg/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full

Hope this helps!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

O-Abbas
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

I have the same problem, I'm trying to add a Visa card and it's not working. Does it have to be a Credit card or would a Debit card work? 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

kimo_magdy
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Sophie , it works 😄
Login to Me Too

O-Abbas
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Kimo_Magdy

Were you able to link your card to Paypal? if so what type of card was it and which bank issued it?

Thanks Kimo! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.