iWriter payment

Myra_Amin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am a writer on iWriter and I have been writing for this website since two months now. This Wednesday I was supposed to receive a payment from them in my PayPal account but I didn't. Although the funds have been deducted from iWriter balance, they haven't reached my PayPal account yet. This is the first time I'm facing this issue with this site. I've contacted the support team but they said they've sent the money. I'm really tensed.

Can you please help me?

Thank you. 🙂

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Myra_Amin,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

If you are still waiting to receive your payment, I would definitely advise contacting the website from which you are waiting to be paid. The person in control of their PayPal account will be able to review the payment status from their side and provide you with further clarification on what's happening.

If you have any further questions, you can also contact PayPal Customer Support at any time. You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Myra_Amin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thanks for your reply. I asked the website (iWriter) to re-send the payment. This time, it was successful. 🙂 Apparently, the transaction was denied from their side due to a lack of funds...that's what the PayPal support team told me. Anyway, all I want to say is iWriter is a wonderful site for budding writers to hone their skills and earn some decent cash in the process. They are very regular with payments too!

Login to Me Too

Leila25
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all .. my iwriter account shows that the funds have been sent to my PayPal account. My PayPal account does not reflect this payment. I have also not received any email notification about the payment. What could be the problem as my Paypal is Verified and email address is confirmed....it is my first time getting paid via paypal.....I will appreciate your assistance.

Regards

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Leila25,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook, Twitter, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.