i am not seller but My received payment hold in pending balance

prince_cpr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. i am a new one for paypal. i recevied my first payemnt from client for services. the payemnt got sucessful and transfered to my bank account. but now i received 2 payments from my client for services. now paypal hold my payemnt in pending balance due to Non-established PayPal seller. i am not selling anything in through paypal. i am getting payments from clients for services charges through paypal. then why paypal consider me as seller.

is it mandatory to meet  below these 3 requirements??

• Complete successful transactions without buyer disputes, claims or returns; and
  • Receive a minimum of in payments for goods and services; and
  • Use PayPal to receive commercial payments (i.e. for goods and services) for a period of at least days after the date of the first commercial payment you received.

pls help me to know about this. when will i get my pending balance to bank?

also if i am not seller means is it need to wait for 21 days for every payment ??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prince_cpr

If you are getting payment for a service then you were selling that service so you are a seller !!

Info in link below.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/fundsavailability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

prince_cpr
Contributor
Contributor

i didn't sent any invoice for service through paypal. i informed to my clients they sent payments in paypal. if i sold my services to buyer and they sent payment. So what to do now? is there any thing to do for receive my payments from pending balance? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prince_cpr

Your buyers would have sent via the goods / services option when they paid and so paypal would view you as a seller.

Rest is in the link i already posted above.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.