cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am from UAE, i have make personal paypal account,

SOLVED
Highlighted

i am from UAE, i have make personal paypal account,

i am from UAE, i have make paypal account, now i want to link visa card, but there is is that this card is not accept able. Pleae tell my why, another question is that this is personal paypal account, can i withdraw money to my bank. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: i am from UAE, i have make personal paypal account,

Hi kamranshafaqat1,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Within the UAE you can add a Visa Card to your PayPal Account, this card can also be used for withdrawal of funds. Please make sure you have an available balance on your Visa Card when adding it to PayPal as we will charge your card $1.00, this is a temporary test charge to ensure your card issuer has authorized your card to be used online. Once the card has been authorized by your card issuer the $1.00 temporary test charge will be refunded.

- Siobhan

2 REPLIES

Hi kamranshafaqat1,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Within the UAE you can add a Visa Card to your PayPal Account, this card can also be used for withdrawal of funds. Please make sure you have an available balance on your Visa Card when adding it to PayPal as we will charge your card $1.00, this is a temporary test charge to ensure your card issuer has authorized your card to be used online. Once the card has been authorized by your card issuer the $1.00 temporary test charge will be refunded.

- Siobhan

Dear sir how can i change my paypal business account to personal account?? If you can please do it. Thanks