i am from UAE, i have make personal paypal account,

kamranshafaqat1
Contributor
Contributor

i am from UAE, i have make paypal account, now i want to link visa card, but there is is that this card is not accept able. Pleae tell my why, another question is that this is personal paypal account, can i withdraw money to my bank. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi kamranshafaqat1,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Within the UAE you can add a Visa Card to your PayPal Account, this card can also be used for withdrawal of funds. Please make sure you have an available balance on your Visa Card when adding it to PayPal as we will charge your card $1.00, this is a temporary test charge to ensure your card issuer has authorized your card to be used online. Once the card has been authorized by your card issuer the $1.00 temporary test charge will be refunded.

- Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi kamranshafaqat1,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Within the UAE you can add a Visa Card to your PayPal Account, this card can also be used for withdrawal of funds. Please make sure you have an available balance on your Visa Card when adding it to PayPal as we will charge your card $1.00, this is a temporary test charge to ensure your card issuer has authorized your card to be used online. Once the card has been authorized by your card issuer the $1.00 temporary test charge will be refunded.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

kamranshafaqat1
Contributor
Contributor

Dear sir how can i change my paypal business account to personal account?? If you can please do it. Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi kamranshafaqat1,

Here’s how to request a downgrade of your account:

1. Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
  2. Click Contact Us at the bottom of any page.
  3. Click ‘Send us a question by email’ under Email us.
  4. Choose ‘My Account.’
  5. Select ‘Changing/Updating Account Information.’
  6. Enter ‘Downgrade’ under ‘Summarize your question.’
  7. Click Continue.
  8. Enter the reason you want to downgrade your account and click Continue.

We’ll email you within 72 hours to confirm that your account has been downgraded.

You can only downgrade your account from a Business or Premier account to a Personal account once.

Hope this helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.