how long does it take?

greenbrucelee
Contributor
Contributor

how long does it take to withdraw the funds from paypal to my bank?

I have read 3-4 days, 2 hours 24 hours don't know what to believe.

I have been a member of paypal since 2008 but only just become a seller on ebay and sold two items. Paypal says my first sale should be able to be withdrawn on Monday and the other next Friday

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally withdrawals take from 2-24 hours, although some of mine are pretty instant.

HOWEVER sometimes you get a random security hold for 72 hours BUT if that is the case you normally get an email from paypal informing you of that.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally withdrawals take from 2-24 hours, although some of mine are pretty instant.

HOWEVER sometimes you get a random security hold for 72 hours BUT if that is the case you normally get an email from paypal informing you of that.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

greenbrucelee
Contributor
Contributor

thanks that's really helpful.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi greenbrucelee,
Thanks for posting.
I am glad to hear you find our community page actually helpful. 🙂 I just want to jump in to say if your withdrawal is pending in the future please contact me through our Twitter handle @AskPayPal or from our UK Facebook page and I would gladly take a look all possible help options for a quick resolution.
I am here to help if you have any questions. Have a great weekend.
Arda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.