funds not showing up in my paypal account?!!

daisy3
New Community Member

ive recently sold 3 items on ebay which have all been paid for through paypal but its not showing up in my paypal account? how do i get the money into my account?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Scott11
Contributor
Contributor
Mine is having same issue since yesterday and possible sale may be refunded to to promptness of my shipping due to awaiting the paypal balance to reflect in my account. For 9 years I've had good luck with PayPal but can't afford technicalities on their part. I think the fees should be waved at least!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome to MpaStore as a new member. 

@MpaStore - Can you please ensure the eBay and PayPal Account are correctly linked, that the PayPal email address has been confirmed and your PayPal Account is verified? 

When new seller payments are received they can be placed in a holding balance for up to 21 days, this could also be the reason why payments received are not showing as available in your PayPal balance. For full details on the Payment Holds please review this link  https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/brc/funds-availability. 

Thanks - Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Gowon22
New Community Member
I was sent money on my paypal but the money didn't show on my paypal and I want to transfer the money to my bank account as well .the money only appear on my action completed
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Gowon22,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with the payment that has been sent to you.

If a payment is not showing on your account, it may be for a few different reasons. A common reason for this issue occurring is that your email address may not be confirmed.

When you add an email address to your PayPal account, we send you an email to confirm that you own the email address. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address. If you don't receive the email, you can request that we send it to you again. Here’s how:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account. 
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page. 
  3. Beside 'Email', click Update. 
  4. Select the email address you want to confirm, click Confirm and we will send you an email. 
  5. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address. 

I hope this helps, but please let us know if you have any further difficulties with this

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Ruby_Dagger
New Community Member
Someone sent me money BEFORE i had confirmed my email. Ive since confirmed it but still no funds are showing.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Ruby_Dagger.

Welcome to the Community!

If you have confirmed your email address and you are still not receiving the payment, can you please double check with the buyer and ask them what email address the payment was sent to?

If you could also check with them what currency the funds were sent to you in. If the payment was sent in a currency that is not currently added on your PayPal

account, that could also be why they have not been credited to your account.

If you need to add a new currency on your PayPal account, you can go to your Overview page on your account. Below your balance, click Currencies and you will have the option to add a new currency to your account from there.

David.

Login to Me Too

fh73
New Community Member

I have used the same paypal and ebay email address for about 10 years.  I received an email stating an item had sold and I had received payment.  The payment shows in account activity but the balance shown in the account is $0.  The payment was made in USD and that is all I have ever used.  Everything in my account is confirmed and has been for years.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.