error message when trying to pay

heidarel
New Community Member

Hello I am trying to pay an item I bought in ebay, but an error message appears as paypal can not process my payment. I tried to pay without using the log in, but when using the same card number, it appears a message that I can not pay with same card of a registered user. I was thinking about deleting the card number and close my profile in paypal, but as I made three payments before this incident, I am afraid about blocking them. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi heidarel,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear about the issues you are having with making your payment.

If you have already signed up for PayPal and added your card, it may not be possible for you to make a guest transaction using the same card, which could be why you're receiving an error. I wouldn't advise removing the card from your account, as we should be able to get the issue resolved 🙂

We can't view your account details from here, but when your payment is being stopped, it may be for several reasons. To find out exactly what's going on, I'd advise contacting Customer Support directly. You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or Twitter (@AskPayPal) for assistance.

Thanks in advance,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.