cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay/PayPal Checkout Error, "Confirm Card" When They Are Already Confirmed?

Options
PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee

Hi michael78,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

If we are asking you to confirm a card when you are making a payment it may be that the card you are trying to use is being declined. We don't have access to your account here to check for sure though:( What I would recommend is getting in touch with our customer service so we can have a look. As well as the normal channels, you can reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK or on Twitter @AskPayPal .

I hope this is resolved for you soon.

Rachael

Options
Davit
New Community Member

Every time I want to by anything and pay in eBay by payPal i see this text - 

Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

But my card is verifyed and has no problem wit that!! What else can be the problem!!!! Your system doesnt work!!!! and this problem is in the last 15 days!!!!

Options
PayPal_Jessica

Hi Davit,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the delay. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. If you still need help, please contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal and we'll help you to follow up on this. 

Jessica

Options
sotomaj4623
New Community Member

Every time I try to deposit, I get the message even though my card is confirmed, my email is sotomaj4623 mail com, can you help me?

Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.