claim for refund

gattifusi
Contributor
Contributor

hello everybody,

I bought some shoes off a person and the shoes did not come. i already did a claim saying that the payement was unauthorized cause a somebody (later i found out it was a friend of mine) used my details as i left them in his computer by mistake.

now i need to claim these money but paypal showed me that i've already did a claim even though it was closed, as they said that there was no breach ( cause my friend used pre-saved login password)

thaks for any help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gattifusi

1 dispute per transaction is allowed.

An unauthorised transaction means your account has been hijacked and used without your consent.

You should have filed non receipt of item.

Nothing you can do now unless you funded your paypal payment via a card in which case contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gattifusi

1 dispute per transaction is allowed.

An unauthorised transaction means your account has been hijacked and used without your consent.

You should have filed non receipt of item.

Nothing you can do now unless you funded your paypal payment via a card in which case contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

gattifusi
Contributor
Contributor

by card you mean a credit or debit card such as mastercard?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gattifusi

Yep !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

gattifusi
Contributor
Contributor

thanks a lot 

really fast and helpful

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.