You cant send money right now!

Jedidah
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to send payment but my a/c cant let me through, I am getting a repetetive message, "You cant make payment right now contact support," I have contacted support and tried the process over 5 days now. Who should we turn to, I thought support can easily solve all our problems. I am a new user but has received money twice from a verified user

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jedidah

What country are you in?

What country is the person you are paying in?

Is the transaction international?

What funding source are you using?

What other funding sources do you have linked to your paypal account?

Have you verified and confirmed your email address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jedidah
Contributor
Contributor
I am in Kenya, and my recipient is also in Kenya. So there is no International transactions. I am basically making paypal to paypal transfer since my recipient has a paypal a/c, I opted sending him the amount directly to his a/c. My PayPal a/c is fully verified and I use mastercard which is linked and confirmed.
Login to Me Too

Jedidah
Contributor
Contributor

I am in Kenya, and my recipient is also in Kenya. So there is no International transactions. I am basically making paypal to paypal transfer since my recipient has a paypal a/c, I opted sending him the amount directly to his a/c. My PayPal a/c is fully verified and I use mastercard which is linked and confirmed.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jedidah

In a lot of countries now paypal have stopped the use of mastercards so that may be your problem.

Your best bet is to add a VISA one instead.

Failing that  >>>

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jedidah
Contributor
Contributor

Alright, I will consider calling them once again. Now that I am using public wifi, can that be the problem?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.