Won't let me link my pay pal account to my bank

j1watt
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there I am new to ebay and pay pal 

I have sold some items on ebay and people I have sold to have sent me the payments however pay pal won't let me link my bank account, everytime I put my card details in it says pay pal is experiencing difficulties

Does anyone know why it is doing this and how I can rectify the issue?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Are you actually adding your bank account details or a debit or credit card details eg long number etc??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

j1watt
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I am entering my debit card details, it just keeps saying they're experiencing difficulties

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi j1watt,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear about this issue. I'd recommend contacting Customer Support directly so we can assist with adding your bank details. You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom any page while you're logged in.

Thanks,
Sophie

Login to Me Too

Carver123
New Community Member

Starmie
New Community Member

i am HIGHLY disappointed in you, paypal. I have done your method SO MANY TIMES, to keep calling someone, and nohting can be done about it except the repeated, call in 1-2 days and try again, which results to nothing. this is absolute NONSENSE. All i wanted was to change the mailing adrress from my old Georgia address to my recent one in another state, which for some reason, you STILL wouldn't let me fix. I tried then REMOVING the account to then add there again, and NOTHING. How could trying to JUST UPDATE MY ADDRESS GO TO THIS? This is very frustrating and if this is how Paypal will treat this problem, then I'll have to not only ditch the account, but tell EVERY SINGLE PERSON I KNOW, to never use paypal, with such foolishness like this. I hope this problem gets resolved before it leaves me hating paypal for GOOD.

Login to Me Too

dammitimsonice
New Community Member

this is for paypal pleas read  i tryd over and over to link to my credit union even went to my credit union to fix this so it still wont link my bank so this is what i did i wont use pay pal any more becuse you dont or wont fix this bs so now i just pay with my card and you lost a good custermer sorry but im tired of doing this over and over again with paypal i calld and they canr do anything so i say goodbye to you roy taylor dunnellon fla 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.