Withdrawal pending

Shannon_199819
New Community Member
I transferred £3000 or just over to my bank account at 8:33 this morning and it's still not in my bank , does it take longer because it's a big amount ?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ruem
New Community Member
Me too. This is soooo annoying. Mine is a very small amount but still the same. No gas or electric but still have to wait for paypal to clear my money. Sooo diappointing and disheartning especially with a baby
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hey Shannon_199819! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community 🙂 I am sorry to hear this. Withdrawals can take anything from 2 – 72 hrs to complete through the PayPal system. Generally they will complete within 2 hours however we will occasionally hold a withdrawal for further review. Once our review has finished your withdrawal will show as ‘completed’ and will be processed to your bank account as long as the review did not turn up any issues. Hope this helps 🙂 Carlos 

Login to Me Too

raggedyannie
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal, will the review continue on weekend days?

Also, there's a  discrepancy - my email received says "Your funds can take up to 72 hours to appear in your bank account" while the transaction details in my account are saying "The money should be in your bank account in 3-4 working days." Which is it?  

I'm considering  stopping using this service. Withdrawals used to be instant, but now this seems to be the norm! Are you just holding on to our money to earn interest on the payments? There's absolutely no consistency in the 'system'. Extremely frustrating 😞 

Login to Me Too

pt5668
Contributor
Contributor

Seems paypal somehow find a reason whenever a withdrawal around £100 or above...they claim for security reasons..of course thieves would steal money and put it into the linked owners bank account...not.. I am sick and tired of their greed ...all it is...excuses are laughable...lets do the math...how many transactions go through paypal...now if withhold 100,000 payments daily of high amounts.... i wonder what that amounts to in interest gained along with the profits already...pure greed plain and simple...you have no problems when using the money while in paypal to earn from us...so stop your constant greed and when we want to withdraw , especially when buying and selling through paypal and to our own account...give us the same courtesy and treat us decently...you earn enough from us as it is...i am beginning to be disgusted by the pure greed and diabolical excuses to hold on to our money as long as possible...this is my second time within a month...to protect my money and make sure no one stealing it the reason given today...really? Stealing it by putting it into my bank account? Odd didn't apply the same security reason literally 5 minutes before to buy an item for almost £200 ? hahaha 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.