We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now, HELP!?

Stephen8989
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i made my paypal a few days ago, I only made the account with the purpose to buy and sell virtual things, so i don't want to add my bank account to get verified.

Anyway, so i sold something, now im trying to spend that money, and everytime it says 

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Please help
Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Are the funds from selling clear in your paypal balance?? Or on temp hold?

Are you trying to withdraw your funds to a bank account?

More details would be helpful.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Stephen8989
Contributor
Contributor

It say's it is cleared, and im trying to buy a membership from a company

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi  Stephen8989,

Depending on the amount you are sending and receiving you may need to verify your PayPal account. 

You can do this with either a card or a bank account. You need not use these to make payment or withdraw money if you choose not to but verifying your account adds a layer of security and increases your limits.

Just click 'get verified' at the top of your PayPal page for steps on how to do this.

Once you have verified your account it should resolve you sending issue. Please aware that we will always show you where you payment is coming from before you pay so make sure the funding source is the one you wish to use. 

I hope this helps. 

Rachael.

Login to Me Too

Kidu
Contributor
Contributor

i have same problem .. 
But i dont have Bank account
i just made this paypal account for getting real money from online game  then spend it in another game 
i didnt even made it my real country because someone told me to make it US
but now everytime i try to donate at this game telling me the same MSG .. 
What to do now 😞 ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Kidu,

In this case I would suggest closing this PayPal account now. If you have opened it in a country which you do not reside in then you won't ever be able to verify this account and will run into difficulty.

You can close your account through the 'Profile' tab at the top of the page, if you wish you can then open an account with your correct details. 

Hope this helps!

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Kyeik
Contributor
Contributor
Easy for you to say close the account. But you forget it means money we're going to lose. And if we transfer the money to other account that means losing a parcel of the money to paypal.
Login to Me Too

Kidu
Contributor
Contributor

well .. Can i verify my PayPal account by MasterCard at my country  .. just for online stuffs .. ? 
i dont need to have the real money but need to spend them on online games ..

Login to Me Too

IbrahimACR

I'm having the same problem, however I used my REAL home address.

It says ' We're sorry, but we cannot send your payment right now. ' for some odd reason, I am not intending to verify PayPal as I want to trade with my balance, and my balance ALONE. Thanks.

Any resolutions? I've got £150 on the line.

Login to Me Too

Samscolacoca
New Community Member

hey mod, i'm trying to send $30 to a company but it says "we're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now." I have a debit card that has money in it. And still won't work?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.