We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support.

antaln
Contributor
Contributor

To whom it may concern,

I can't use my balance (It's above 50 eur) to send payments since 2 weeks, i'm getting this error message all the time:

"We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support."

27/02/2018: An employee told me that's because of an internal security system which is blocking the payments.

I contacted you several times and I followed your advice, but nothing ever happened since both method were useless.

Who can bypass this? Or help me to get rid of this issue?

I did all the thing already:

- waited more than 72 hours without any payment attempts
- changed browsers (tried: Chrome, Firefox, IE)
- cleared cookies, cache
- tried to send payments to different people

And the same problem till exist, I'm not able to use my account.

I kindly ask you to help me again as my money stuck in my account and I want to send payments to PayPal users.

Here is a screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/PegAWSD.jpg

Thank you for taking time to look into this matter.

Sincerely,

Antal

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@antaln

Sorry but this is not paypal customer services its a 'user to user' community advice forum.

If you are trying to use funds in your paypal balance then paypals security often kicks in if you don't have a back up card linked to verify your paypal account and provide a back up funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

antaln
Contributor
Contributor

hello,

i have added my credit card and my paypal account is verified, any idea?

@kernowlass

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@antaln

ok I see you are in Hungary but your paypal balance is in euros, that is not your currency is it?

So are you paying sellers that accept euros?

If you are then you need to go and click on 'details >' next to that balance and mark euros as your 'primary funding source' to use them.

You can change it back to your currency after the transaction has gone through.

Try that and see.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.