We are not able to process the payment with your PayPal.

hasuky
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, big problem, I can not buy anything, I went on: Roblox to buy Robux (virtual money) does not work, I tried to buy a game on Steam does not work, I tried to buy a USB sound card for PC does not work, buy a game on G2A does not work, go on Second Life to buy L $ (virtual money) does not work.

After being redirected to the PayPal website (to be paid for the item), I get my PayPal enter my password and my email have the famous message appears: We are not able to process the payment with your PayPal account for the moment. Please return to the merchant's site and try using a different payment method (if available). On all the websites I mentioned above and also on Android, Google Play Store can not make purchases. I do not know what to do !!! I tried to contact PayPal, it tells me "no problem with your account. This is the website the problem !!! I cleaned my PC with CCleaner and I switch browsers, his did not change anything. Please help me!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hasuky

What funding source are you selecting to pay with and what other funding sources are linked to your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hasuky
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal credit and before, I was buying items on the web, but is no longer possible, I have not changed anything in my methods of payment.

Login to Me Too

Djordje899
Contributor
Contributor

i cant same cant purchase from store like g2a or something and cant send money .... says some

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.