Unregistere Seller.

shopperholicMet
New Community Member

Tried to pay a seller in Ebay, but was refused by Pay Pal and reason stated in unregisted seller.  Does this mean they have no pay pal account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If they are new they may have made a mistake with their email addy on their auction that identifies their paypal account.

TELL THE SELLER TO DO THIS AND IF ITS WRONG COME HERE FOR ADVICE. 

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Could well be, but to sell on ebay they are not allowed to refuse a paypal payment.

I would contact the seller and see what the problem is and if they won't accept paypal report them to ebay and leave appropriate feedback.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

shopperholicMet
New Community Member

Thank you. They are a new member of Ebay, only sold one item, I have contacted them and Ebay as my purchase is still showing as unpaid, as I cancelled my original payment, as it wouldn't accept it.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If they are new they may have made a mistake with their email addy on their auction that identifies their paypal account.

TELL THE SELLER TO DO THIS AND IF ITS WRONG COME HERE FOR ADVICE. 

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.