Unknown payment not showing up on summary but on bank account

Lllucy
New Community Member
Some money has came out of my bank account and showing up as PayPal but this isn't shown in my PayPal summary. How can I find out what this is?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Daisyb80
Contributor
Contributor

I have just had the same thing, i checked my bank this morning and there are two which i know about from pay after delivery and then another one i don't recognise.

Login to Me Too

Adam2017
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Lllucy

Welcome to the community chat.

This question comes up a lot due to the split payment process. This means that if you make a payment with your PayPal account and have a balance credit the funds will be split between your PayPal balance and your bank. At the time of payment it does show this but you need to be reviewing the payment details.

If you log into your Activity page and go back about 4-5 days and review the payments you made, you should find one that was split between the balance and the bank.

If you have any further queries on this, contact us through your PayPal account so we have the option to review your account payments and provide a more exact answer.

To contact us by email:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click Help & Contact near the bottom of the page.
  3. Click Message Centre and follow the on-screen instructions. (Even if you're unable to log into your PayPal account, you can still send us a question. Under 'Unable to log in?' click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions).

We'll try to get back to you within 24 hours.

To contact us by phone:

Please call us on 0800 358 7911

Thanks

Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.