Unclaimed payment

stevieafc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I paid for an item using my PayPal balance and it turned out that the email address the seller used for PayPal was unclaimed.  If I cancel the payment, how long will it be until I expect £20(price of item) showing in my account balance again?
Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If its unclaimed with a cancel option then it means that the seller has given you an incorrect email address or made a typo inputting it on his auction.

If you cancel it should return pretty much instantly if you funded it from your PayPal balance. 

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If its unclaimed with a cancel option then it means that the seller has given you an incorrect email address or made a typo inputting it on his auction.

If you cancel it should return pretty much instantly if you funded it from your PayPal balance. 

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stevieafc
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply.   That's what I wanted to know, how long I would be waiting roughly for the payment to return to my account.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.