URGENT - Receiving money WRONG EMAIL

Nesphir
New Community Member

Hello everyone, I was waiting for 5 days my customer to send me payment for goods. And finally yesterday "Saturday" 8.8.2015 send the money. He made a email mistake he used ".de" on the end of my gmail, but my gmail ends with .com Does that matter? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I'm a lady not a gent.....Smiley Wink

If he cancelled it then it may take a few days to go back to his funding source so it depends when he decides to pay you again.

When he pays you it should be more or less instant BUT you are on the UK board and talking in Euros so can you paypal account accept Euros or are you in mainland Europe or Ireland?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

May well do, yes.

Ask him what it says next to the transaction in HIS paypal account.

1. unclaimed.

2. unclaimed with a cancel option

3. completed.

then come back for advice on the answer.  

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Nesphir
New Community Member

Thank you mate, but finally he answered my call and cancled it and corrected it. Just a question for you sir.

How long does it take to recieve the payment, its more then 1000euros. When will I see the transaction?

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I'm a lady not a gent.....Smiley Wink

If he cancelled it then it may take a few days to go back to his funding source so it depends when he decides to pay you again.

When he pays you it should be more or less instant BUT you are on the UK board and talking in Euros so can you paypal account accept Euros or are you in mainland Europe or Ireland?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.