Suggestion - Payment Methods Nicknames

yozeeto
New Community Member

I have a suggestion to Paypal and I found people are posting their suggestions here.

Please add ability to nickname the payment methods.

When I have a few payment cards connected to my Paypal account and I'm making a payment Paypal asks me which card I want to use... It would be so much easier if I could nickname the cards (for example: "Private", "Business Debit", "Business Credit") instead of remembering their last four digits (or in my case searching my wallet to see which card is ending with XXXX).

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Dian

Hi Yozeeto,

Thank you for posting this feedback in our Community. It is indeed a very good idea and I can understand that it would save time :). I will forward this on to our teams so that we might offer this option in the future. If you have any other ideas or feedback just let us know. Thanks again for sending this on!

Dian

Login to Me Too

tzhu07
New Community Member

Replying to concur with this suggestion.

Login to Me Too

Cyddoggie
New Community Member

Joining the bandwagon here. I have to go to my cards each time I use paypal to make sure I am using the right one. Being able to name them would be oh so helpful!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.