Stopping certian Emails sending me money?

Chucky3379
Contributor
Contributor

Hello every, I'm new here. I've had PayPal for a very long time and I never knew there was a forum, lol. Anyways, I was hoping someone could help with a problem I've been having. I was wondering, was it possible to stop certain users from sending me money? Some people I don't want to do business with simply because what I sell is not physical goods. So when they perform a charge-back I have no say over it at all. I don't have many charge-backs, I think the one today has been the first one in over 5 months. And I control many daily payments. But there is always someone out there willing to pay, then charge-back a few weeks later so that the product(s) they received turns out to be free. I'd like to block a PayPal user from sending me money, is this possible within my PayPal account settings somewhere? If not, why?

Thanks everyone for your time.

P.S I don't have time to check all individual payments, there is to many to be checking each individual payment.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Nope don't think you have that option.

You can block certain payments but not buyers, to see the options go to your profile sub-tab > my selling preferences > block payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.