Staff Training??

Amandab25
Contributor
Contributor

Im so frustrated, i would just like to know if it is just myself who always get to speak with staff who really dont know what there talking about? I have called Paypal approx 40 times regarding several different blocks they put on my account randomly, just when i think my account is passed all there ' checks' etc and then the blocks are back!

All the advisors i have spoken with do not seem to know what there talking about and lie just to get you off the phone. The because of the 'lie' ive had to call back again and again and again! Some of them seem like they have only been doing the job 10 mins! Even on here i have read most - not all, of the advisors giving advice and it is completely wrong. Just 1 of my many many examples of bad service :

Called to say Ebayer had left feedback can my money be released to be told we dont use the Feedback anymore we cant see it! I belive that has also been said on the is forum.

I called back 3 mins later to ask a question i forgot to ask and a lovely gentleman released 3 payments that had left feedback .

Called 3 days lated as more feedback was left to be told, no we dont do that. Errmm excuse me but take a look at my account another guy did!! Ah no that was just a good will! whatever!!

5 mins later, called back and a lady released 5 payments as feedback had been letf!

In 2 months i have used 1200 mins calling Paypal regarding releasing my payments when the correct time allowance has passed! I beleive if i had been CORRECT information by each advisor i spoke to then it would have only been approx 30 mins!

Does anyone else have these issues?? Im really keep to know if its just me

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amandab25

Makes me wonder why you KEEP coming back to the thread and starting again then, I only reply to your posts, you are the one that starts again every few hours.    Smiley Very Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.