Some eBay payments not showing up in PayPal account!! Help!!

Barbiejill1
New Community Member
Hi, I sold 4 items on eBay in the last few days. I have sold many things in the past with no problems. For all 4 items I have received a notification that the buyer has paid from eBay, however the money for 2 items is not showing in my PayPal account and i have received no email from PayPal. 2 items have been fine. What do I do now?! Both buyers say they have paid and I believe them as eBay also says payment received!! Help!!
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Do the transactions show in your paypal transaction history??

Are the funds in your paypal account balance but showing as pending??

Are the payments marked as paid in your my ebay??

You  need to give some details if you need some help.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

prntedtees
New Community Member

hi this has happend to me i hve been selling for years hwever got 2 notifocation saying the buyers have paid 

i have sold loads of this particuar item so i know the email details are correct , the transactions arnt appearing in my paypal account activity either , and when i click view transaction detais on ebay i get a error please tryagain n a hour 

can some one advide 

Login to Me Too

ZillaDeals
New Community Member

Same thing has happened to me. This is definitely some major bug with PayPal today. I received several payments todays that were sent to my only PayPal attached email and I never received them.

So far only 1 of the missing payments were received like 2 hours later but still missing the rest from the transaction history and my balance.

This is definitely not a case where buyers are sending to different email address as my ebay shows the money is sent to my paypal email.

Really hope this gets resolved as this has been going on for several hours now.

Login to Me Too

CireRic
New Community Member

Hi,

I called the toll free number on the PayPal website. The customer service representative informed me that this is an ongoing issue in PayPal which they are trying to rectify. I have sold many items in the past and have received the funds with no problems, but as of recent, some buyers are represented as "paid", however, their funds do not appear in my activity summary in my PayPal account. 

The customer representative told me to do the following to ensure the funds have been transferred over, even though the funds are not shown on the activity summary:

1. Login to your PayPal account.

2. Click on "summary"

3. Click on "statements" - a drop down menu should appear.

4. Click on "Activity export"

5. On the left hand side of the page, click on "basic search" underneath the title "History"

6. On this page you should be able to see all payments that have gone through. Even the ones not present on your initial activity summary. 

Login to Me Too

MCP2016
New Community Member

Thankkkkkkk youuuuuuu!!!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.