Some eBay payments not showing up in PayPal account!! Help!!

Barbiejill1
New Community Member
Hi, I sold 4 items on eBay in the last few days. I have sold many things in the past with no problems. For all 4 items I have received a notification that the buyer has paid from eBay, however the money for 2 items is not showing in my PayPal account and i have received no email from PayPal. 2 items have been fine. What do I do now?! Both buyers say they have paid and I believe them as eBay also says payment received!! Help!!
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there Barbiejill1, 

Go to eBay and try the below!

1. Find the item you sold and click 'Sell a similar item' under 'More Actions'.
  2. Go to the section 'Decide how you'd like to be paid', which displays the email address where the payment was sent

It sounds like there may be 2 email addresses being used on eBay. If this is the case you can add and confirm this email address to your PayPal account, or you can contact the buyer to cancel the payment from within their PayPal account.

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

lg13
New Community Member

Hi,  i've just sold quite a few items on ebay and my buyers are telling me they are getting a message that i've not accepted their payment ?   I've looked on my paypal account and none of the transactions are showing.

i've checked my email on ebay and paypal and they match.

please help

ta

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Ig13, 

If your buyers have advised you that you have not yet accepted their payment it may be that you listed an old or incorrect email address on your eBay listing. The email address in your listing may be different than the email address registered on eBay and PayPal. 

Here’s how to find the email address you used in your eBay listing:

1. Go to www.ebay.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Sold’ in the ‘Sell’ section under ‘My eBay Summary.’
  3. Click ‘Sell Similar’ under ‘More Actions’ next to the item you want to be paid for.
  4. Find the email address you used in your listing under ‘Decide how you’d like to be paid’ near the bottom of the page.

Note: If you get an email from eBay saying you’ve been paid, the email address where you got that message is the one which must be added to your PayPal account to successfully receive that payment

I hope this helps resolve it for you and thanks for your post

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Amanda72
New Community Member
Hi I have noticed my email address has a typo in the 2 recent sales, what can I do now please? Basically instead of it saying .co.uk it says .co.ul and I can't get the payments? Please advise and help. Thank you
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there Amanda72,

This being the case, your buyer will need to click on 'details' next to the payment, from here they can click on 'cancel'

You can then ask them to send the payment again to the correct email address or you can send a money request:

Here's how:

1. Log in to your account at www.paypal.co.uk
  2. Click ‘Request Money’ near the top of the page.
  3. Fill in the requested information and click ‘Continue’.
  4. Review the request and click ‘Request Money’.

Hope this helps!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

bevsieuk
New Community Member

hi - having the same problem -  how did u resolve x

Login to Me Too

WE ARE RELATIVELY NEW SELLERS

WE SOLD ABOUT £120 WORTH OF ITEMS AND EBAY HAS NOT GIVEN US THE MONEY FOR THEM.  THE ITEMS HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM OUR SELLER ACCOUNT

FURIOUS!!   THEY ARE STILL TAKING 10% CUTS ETC AND WE'VE NOT HAD A PENN

@Barbiejill1 wrote:
Hi, I sold 4 items on eBay in the last few days. I have sold many things in the past with no problems. For all 4 items I have received a notification that the buyer has paid from eBay, however the money for 2 items is not showing in my PayPal account and i have received no email from PayPal. 2 items have been fine. What do I do now?! Both buyers say they have paid and I believe them as eBay also says payment received!! Help!!

Y!

Login to Me Too

FURIOUS!!!

Login to Me Too

WE ARE YOGI-BEAR-AND-BOOBOO AND WE ARE VERY FED UP.  WE POSTED EVERYTHING FIRST CLASS AND GOT GOOD FEEDBACK BUT EBAY WONT GIVE US OUR MONEY.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.