Sister hasn't received payment

zigzag198
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I sent a payment to my sister a week ago and she hasn't received it yet. My bank account and PayPal have said that the money has been withdrawn from my account. Is there a reason for this? I've done this before and it worked fine.

We were both in the same country when this happened and we weren't abroad either.

Advice would be helpful

Thank you 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

IF its marked as completed on your paypal account AND you are sure there were no typos in the email address then i am at a loss, best contact customer services and see if they can trace it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Double check the email address you sent it to and make sure you did not make a typo.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

zigzag198
Contributor
Contributor

It's definitely correct, she typed it in herself. I asked her to buy something for me on eBay because I don't have an account and I paid her back on here.

Thanks anyway

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

IF its marked as completed on your paypal account AND you are sure there were no typos in the email address then i am at a loss, best contact customer services and see if they can trace it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

zigzag198
Contributor
Contributor

Ok then, thank you for replying!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.