Serious Paypal and bank problems, HELP!!!

KlydiiIsAnnoyed
Contributor
Contributor

"Hello community, I'm having problems with my Paypal again. :smileymad: This time it's refusing to transfer money from my bank account to my Paypal. I had my monthly eBay seller fees to pay on the 3rd of April (I only noticed the problem  yesterday), they wanted £107. I checked my bank account and I had enough to pay it (or so I thought  :smileyembarrassed: ) and it's been refusing to transfer the money leaving me with -£107! I clicked the 'resolve negative balance' bit and transferred what I had in my bank account to try to help make it look a bit better and I don't know if it's actually processing or not. I recently nearly reached my account limit and provided the information to remove the limits, I don't know if it's something to do with this but I thought it would help to mention it.. Please help!" I posted this a day or two ago and got no replies so I'm posting again because it's gotten worse. I checked my online bank account and my balance appears the same but I was supposed to receive my benefit money today but Paypal has APPARENTLY taken the money to resolve the negative balance and it isn't showing on Paypal at all!! Also I tried paying for something on eBay and it's trying to charge me over £100 for something I bought under £5, trying to FORCE me to pay the seller fee's that have apparently been taken out of my account so I can't pay for it! It's really stressing me out and I have no idea whatsover what's going on or how to fix it. Somebody PLEASE help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kieramaddy
New Community Member

hi im just curious to what your out come was

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.