Sent money F & F but pending their end

GrumpyGit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Recently sent money to a friend using friends and family, it's gone through my end but they're having problems sending the money to their bank account.  They've been told because of the amount it has been flagged as 'suspicious', it's £350 jeez, less than a week's rent in some areas.  They were 1st told it'd be in their bank a/c in 24 hours, now they're being told Monday morning.  The whole point of me sending via Paypal was because it's supposed to be instant.

Is there any way of getting this speeded up?  I know it's only a couple of days but they've already moved the goalposts once so nothing stops them doing that again.  Also the money is for a sale item that might not be available on Monday.

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

GrumpyGit
Contributor
Contributor

As for your comment about the money being badly needed, well that is my concern.  On this occasion it's luxury, just imagine if it was badly needed, a hospital bill etc.  You've no understanding about anything have you.

Login to Me Too

GrumpyGit
Contributor
Contributor

Please remember, I've not called you one single name here despite my obvious annoyance with you.  I've not referred to you as 'daft' or whatever other insult.  I'm sure you've helped a few but I suspect you hinder many more with your replies.  Just enjoy the sun, don't pretend to.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.