Sending money

Pammiii
New Community Member
Currently having issues sending money Have tried doing it straight from paypal or have someone request this money also Everytime I hit continue to confirm transfer it just says "we are unable to process your request" or something along those lines Is anyone else having this kind if issue because I'm goin crazy as it stands
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Its not a common problem but you need to give some facts before we may be able to assist you.

Failing that try phoning customer services who can view your account for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

singinblues
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I am very worried as someone is asking me to transfer money for renting an apartment. Is there anything in writing I can put on paypal than would provide protection for me ?

Can they close their paypal account after receiving the funds - and if so what would paypal do to help recover my funds?

Many thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi singinblues,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Although it is possible to send money via PayPal to someone for renting an apartment, and we can potentially reverse a payment even if the receiving account is now closed, this type of payments would not be covered by our Buyer Protection policy. The policy only applies to payments sent for physical, tangible goods, and not for services.

With this type of a transaction, we would generally recommend meeting the person in question face to face, and completing the payment in cash.

Any further questions, please let us know 🙂

Sophie

Login to Me Too

bkfrank
New Community Member

i have ben trying to send money for 4 days to one, and not able to do it (we cannot procecced with paiment at the moment), strange, but simultaniously i have paid money to other order without any problem. 

is anybody having this problems as well..it is first time i have been facing with with problem.

kind regrads

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi bkfrank,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about the issue you're having with completing this payment.

It sounds like our internal security system might be preventing this particular transaction from completing. When your payment is stopped by the security system, we don't see an exact reason as to why this is occurring, but there are some things you can do that might help with completing the payment. Here's some more information:

http://ow.ly/PZDVT

If you continue to run into issues with this transaction, I'd advise contacting Customer Support directly to see how we can help further. You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Hope this helps 🙂

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.