Seller cancel the transaction after payment made.

henriqueh12
Contributor
Contributor

So my problem is basically the title of the topic. This seller accepts my offer on the last sunday but i message her saying i can make the paymento just today wedsday but she cancel the auction ins this midle time but i didnt see her message now my question is, if i accept the cancel of the transaction i will received the payment back or what?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english, is just my third language.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Do not agree to anything until you have been refunded and that refund has cleared in to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

henriqueh12
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your support dear. This happen for the first time with me and since the seller is not responding my messages i will need to open an case to try get the money back, did you thing this is the best solution for my case? Maybe ebay live chat can be more fast? I want the money to buy another product...

Thanks!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Feel free to try ebay live chat if I was not fast enough.

I don't work for paypal and work for a living and my dog needed taking for a walk so i didn't see your post for a while!!

However i would tell your seller to refund first then you will agree the cancellation. If they don't then file a dispute for non receipt of item via ebay if it was an ebay transaction and give the seller a few days to refund and if not then about 4 days later you get the chance to escalate to a claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

henriqueh12
Contributor
Contributor

Ok then. Many many thanks for your help 😉

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.