Seller Blocked e-Cheque...Yeah-Right !!

Yeah-Right
Contributor
Contributor

I am in Australia. The seller is in Australia.

I am trying to pay the seller for an item he sold to me on eBay.

Long story made short...On the phone today, I was told by Paypal that I cannot pay the seller because the seller has BLOCKED e-cheques. In other words the seller has BLOCKED all payment methods through Paypal that are NOT linked to a credit card !!! Yeah-Right !!!

A quick read of this Forum finds that BLOCKING non-credit card (ie, so called e-cheque) cannot be done on eBay sales.

Either the woman from Paypal that I spoke to today on the phone is a liar, or the information on this Forum is a total croc.

Paypal is the ONLY reason why I stopped selling on eBay. Why anyone would insist on ONLY accepting Paypal for payment is the 8th wonder of the world. Why this seller ONLY accepts Paypal I guess is his business.

Credit card is by far the most dangerous payment method ever invented...Paypal is by far the or one of the most dangerous "banks" on the planet...Even if I did have a credit card, which I don't, there is no way in **bleep** that I would entrust Paypal with the card details.

So what is your story? Has this seller BLOCKED my payment like I was told on the phone? Or is that not possible, as I am being told on this Forum?

Don't bother telling me lies to try and protect the loyalty of a customer...I am not a loyal Paypal customer and I can assure you, the truth will not make me think any less of you !!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.