STILL FU***G PENDING AFTER 3 DAYs !!!!!! HELP OR APROvE MY TRANSACTION!!!!! I NEED MY MONEY!!!

RICIE31
Contributor
Contributor

TODAY 3.20.2015 TODAY IT MAKES 3 DAY AFTER I WITHDRAW MY MONEY FORM PAYPAL TO MY CREDIT CARD ... THIS IS MY SECOUND ACCOUNT PAYPAL ... AND WHEN I USED FIRST ACCOUNT IT SAYS COMPLETE AFTER 5 6 MINUTES!!!!! AND AFTER 2 OR 3 DAYS I GET THE MONEY SO MY FU***G PROBLEMS IS WHY IS NOT COMPLETED ON PAYPAL !!! WHY !!! OR ITS POSSIBLE TO BE COMPLETED AFTER I GET THE MONEY ON MY CREDIT CARD?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can't withdraw funds from a U.K. paypal account to a U.K card, it has to be to a U.K verified bank account.

Also please don't use caps lock and swearing, this is an advice board and not customer services. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RICIE31
Contributor
Contributor

I AM FROM ROMANI NOT UK !!!!!!! looool as i sayd .... my acount is verificated all fine i had last account wich tould me every tiem i withdrawed CMPLETE AFTER  no more then 5 minutes maybe 10 minutes !!!!! dotn you liek to read first time !!!! 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This is the U.K forum if you were in another country it would have been useful for you to have said so.

Yes i read your post but I don't bother to help rude people.

Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.