Repeat payments

Pmjay
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Is it possible to automatically make repeat payments to the same person every month i.e. as you would a standing order in a bank? I'm sure I've set this up once before but not for the life of me can I remember how and the help pages are no help at all.
I have a healthy Paypal Credit balance but would prefer not to use Paypal Credit for this type of payment, using bank account or debit card as the payment source should be all thats necessary,

Thanks

Peter

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Dian

I am glad I could help. I will send your feedback on as we are always looking to improve our service :). Have a nice evening. 

Dian

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Dian

Hi Pmjay,

Welcome to our Community and thank you for posting your questions.

I am afraid that you as a sender are not able to set up a reoccurring payment. The seller would have to have this integrated on the website. If you want to send a personal payment to a friend or family you cannot set this up as reoccurring either but you can repeat the transaction. You can do this if you go to the last time you send them a payment and it will show 'Repeat this payment' When you click on this you can send the same amount again :).

I hope this information helps.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Pmjay
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Dian, My memory must be playing tricks with me, it wouldn't be the first time. I did know about repeating the last transaction but was hoping for a more automatic facility as I suffer memory loss from a stroke. As a workaround I'll tie the payment in with my calendar reminders so I don't forget, Thanks for the help and advice, Peter
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Dian

I am glad I could help. I will send your feedback on as we are always looking to improve our service :). Have a nice evening. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.