Refund

Android91
Contributor
Contributor
I payed for an item on eBay which then got refunded how long does it take for the mine to go back on my card?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Here's a few details concerning how refunds are processed:

When a refund is issued, it does not go to your bank account. Any transactions you want going to your bank account must be initiated by you.

If you paid using your PayPal Account Balance or Bank Account, the refund is credited back to your PayPal Account Balance. Times can vary for many reasons, it can take from 1 day to several days depending on the funding source used by the party doing the refund.

If you paid using a credit card, the refund is credited back to that card. That process can take up to 2 weeks for the credit to appear on your card statement.

If you paid using a prepaid type card, the refund is credited back to that card however, as many cards are not reloadable, you have to contact the card issuer for assistance with getting the credit reapplied to the card. (Note, the refund time can take up to 2 weeks.)

Refunds are in the same currency and at the same conversion rate as the original payment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.