Receiving money

Rob1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Only just started using pay pal and am very confused. I ve had a text from pay pal telling me I have some money but I don't know how to claim it as I don't have email address for sender as it was for postage on an ebay sale. The payment for item we sold appears in pay pal account but not the extra postage sent a few days later. Could someone please send me idiots guide how to do this - I ve already spent hours on it! Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Ask the sender of the payment to double check the email address the funds were sent to. As your email address identifies your paypal account then even the slightest typo or mis-placed dot would mean the funds may go astray.

Also ask her to say what it says next to the payment in her transaction history.

1. Unclaimed.

2. Unclaimed with a cancel option.

3. Completed.

Then come back for more advice.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rob1
Contributor
Contributor

WILL DO THANKS

Login to Me Too

Rob1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes he s checked and it just says unclaimed.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes but which is it 1 or 2 as per my post above???

Going out to walk dog in a mo so you may have to wait if you can't repond quickly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.