Receiving money

Djjamz68
Contributor
Contributor
Hi my friend sent m me money to my PayPal and I instantly got a email saying this amount has been sent to your email but I look on my paypal no money is in there and in the transactions nothing is there what's going on?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Djjamz68

Is the email address you received the email to the same one that you have as your paypal primary email address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Djjamz68
Contributor
Contributor
My email address is The same one as I use for PayPal then as soon as I recieved the money I got a email on this address saying this amount has been sent to your PayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Djjamz68

OK then go and ask the person that sent the money and ask them what it says next to the transaction in their paypal account.

Is it completed? Or unclaimed and if so with or without a cancel option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Djjamz68
Contributor
Contributor
He 100% sent it but it's not showing up and it must of been completed because I got a email saying it was sent to your paypal
Login to Me Too

Avenger6
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds like you need to confirm your e-mail address, log in to your PayPal account and go to the e-mail section, underneath the e-mail address it will say "unconfirmed" this will be clickable, this will send an e-mail to that e-mail address, follow the link in the e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and the money should drop into your PayPal account within minutes.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.